Tuesday 20 July 2010

Apologies for the delay of this post......I have been doing battle with my scanner........it won!
I said in my second spot I would be adding a couple of scanned images to supplement the projects....unfortunately my scanner didn't want to play....it's working but then getting stuck at the point of opening the View and Use window.....if anyone has any suggestions I would be most grateful


Anyway that only left me with a short time to have a play with the fantastic stamps from Banana Frog. I have become obsessed with the Take note set. Originally I thought it was just a useful Scrapbooking journaling set but there are so many pretty element that can be used if you do selective inking


The scroll element from the large journaling panel makes a great scroll leaf.




The whole project was again salvaged stuff.

The card blank was damaged down the edge....so that was hidden by daubing ink over top with a very coarse sponge.

The flower is from an artificial bunch. Pull all the plastic parts away from the petals then reattach onto a piece of card ( I stitched it on). Then decorate the middle...I used some hideous green glitter nail varnish......I don't wear it honestly!!!




The greeting was stamped onto a page from a stamp album. I stamped the message on the page and on a scrap which was then cut out to form a mask. The smaller journaling panel was then stamped over top. Tear and distress the message before attaching.





Ribbon stamping


As I mentioned on the banana frog blog I have been stamping on ribbon (to make a cravat for Alexander!!) As the scanner is not working I have photographed my test piece) but it's not very clear.




Sorry for such a patchy post ......must do better next time!! perhaps the scanned will be working by then.....hopefully.






1 comments:

{VICKI} said...

just hoppin thru----love your projects

Post a Comment