Monday 30 November 2009

Music card


As I forgot to mention music sheets in my listings of useful paper I thought I would use it for Creative Crafts next challenge http://creativecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/2009/11/creative-craft-challenges-3.html.
It is also useful as yet again I am late sending a card to one of my nephews and as he is from a musical family this seemed appropriate, (although I'm not sure if he will know what the round black thing is!!!!!). The backing paper is salvaged from a promotional folder all the other bits are scraps and the music is from a damgaged music book, of which I have many in my piano stool......have got the stool, just haven't got the piano anymore......I was rubbish anyway!! The record is one of my husbands 45" singles which is collecting dust behind the sofa......and if you're reading this Steve..... of course I was careful! I scanned the record and reduced it in a word document. Again the sentiment is handwritten and the top notes have dots of black nail varnish on them.




1 comments:

sandra's crafty corner said...

oh what a great card for our sketch i love your music theme very creative,
thanks for playing along and good luck xxxx

Post a Comment